Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i'm in the uk, is it still possible to listen to radio stations online worldwide and in the usa?

one of my hobbies online used to be listening to internet radio stations online from other countries such as canada and the u.s, australia as well......can i still do that if i search? or has the internet got more restricted since then?

the last time i listened to internet radio stations in canada, the u.s was back in 2012 sometime.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm in the US and can listen to worldwide stations online. If you want a specific station you may just need to try it and see.

This   > http://radio.garden/visit/exmouth/KAnvGxpg is a fun way to find stations all over the world. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont see why it wouldnt be

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.