Do you use Facebook?

Is there any other website look like Facebook? I hate Facebook 

ok.ru i hope you enjoy this site.

myspace 

twitter 

• Rebz

Deleted the account years ago, no regrets.  I didn't like the fact that people I actually knew followed me and even mutual 'friends' wanted to follow me.  I prefer the anonymity of Twitter. 

I have Facebook but I never really use it much anymore. Honestly, there's lots of toxic people from the app. Got cyberbullied and I've not posted a single thing in 5 years, although I do use facebook messenger to keep in touch with fam

I stopped really using it much because it's almost pointless to listen to others opinions and posts when I should just be doing my own research.

• Ronald

Yes, I do. I use Facebook 2 hours everyday. 

Yes, I am using Facebook for online business purposes.

• Daniel

Yes I use Facebook and not there isn't any that I know of that is close to what Facebook looks like 

• ?

Linked-In. FaceBook-like for working/employable adults.

• Ivan

No, I don't use it. I never did.