Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you use Facebook?

Is there any other website look like Facebook? I hate Facebook 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

ok.ru i hope you enjoy this site.

• 2 months ago

myspace 

twitter 

• Rebz
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Deleted the account years ago, no regrets.  I didn't like the fact that people I actually knew followed me and even mutual 'friends' wanted to follow me.  I prefer the anonymity of Twitter. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have Facebook but I never really use it much anymore. Honestly, there's lots of toxic people from the app. Got cyberbullied and I've not posted a single thing in 5 years, although I do use facebook messenger to keep in touch with fam

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I stopped really using it much because it's almost pointless to listen to others opinions and posts when I should just be doing my own research.

• Ronald
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, I do. I use Facebook 2 hours everyday. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, I am using Facebook for online business purposes.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I use Facebook and not there isn't any that I know of that is close to what Facebook looks like 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Linked-In. FaceBook-like for working/employable adults.

• Ivan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, I don't use it. I never did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.