Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I buy Blu ray movies or Youtube movies?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely BlueRay movies like i am doing cuz YouTube belong to Google Corporation and if you were sat eating pizza they paid very well to a Congressman to pass a Corporation laws that can not be sueing plus BlueRay companies can give guarantee of products that they make.

Google, Facebook, Twitter or any other corporations like Amazon can not be sueing for anybody, No European Union, and YouTube has nothing on demand like Netflix. Cuz Disney or Prime has nothing compared what Netflix have and bo guarantee of money back of Netflix does.

I ve been using Netflix for 5 years and now i have 4k movies that i can enjoy in my brand new 4k TV.

Keep buying BlueRay or 4k movies but only movies that you love so much and don't bite nothing from Google, YouTube, Facebook or Amazon, those companies Socks.

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Blu ray movies. So can watch them on big screen

• 2 months ago

Always buy the physical. Because you actually OWN THAT PARTICULAR MEDIUM. 

Streaming is fine and all, but unless you can download it, you can’t watch it if the internet gets iffy.

Not to mention that technically, physical can in THEORY last a little longer than digital, depending on circumstances.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.