Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you miss Dr House?

Im an italian fan of Dr House, and i miss him so much.

Replicas are sent on Italian TVs from time to time, it's a big leap in time full of nostalgia.it's sad that such a beautiful TV series lasted a short while.Do you miss Dr House too?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

ive never seen it but it sounds good

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I do miss it.

• 2 months ago

No, I preferred Hugh Laurie in comedies like Blackadder and Jeeves.

• 2 months ago

No.  He was the worst doctor in history.  Patients come to him, he invariably nearly kills them two to three times over the course of an hour, and then miraculously saves them at the end of the episode.  Ignoring the physiological trauma that would leave in their system.

House would have been sued for malpractice after every episode, and would not have had a medical license.

Besides, Hugh Laurie was better in Blackadder.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not a bit. House screws up the treatment, he fails to cure it, and then he comes up with a better treatment. All that changes from show to show is the disease. Further, the scripts were not checked by competent experts to avoid screw-ups. Even I, with no MD, could spot them.

• Darby
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

"House" lasted for eight seasons. I looked forward to watching it every week and was sorry to see the series end.  I think casting the brilliant Hugh Laurie in the title role helped to make the show so popular.

• 2 months ago

the character was a puke,  i hoped he would somehow become lovable, but he never did.  

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

ive never seen it but it sounds good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.