Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you miss Dr House?

Im an italian fan of Dr House, and i miss him so much.

Replicas are sent on Italian TVs from time to time, it's a big leap in time full of nostalgia.it's sad that such a beautiful TV series lasted a short while.Do you miss Dr House too?

ive never seen it but it sounds good

• Kathy

Yes I do miss it.

No, I preferred Hugh Laurie in comedies like Blackadder and Jeeves.

No.  He was the worst doctor in history.  Patients come to him, he invariably nearly kills them two to three times over the course of an hour, and then miraculously saves them at the end of the episode.  Ignoring the physiological trauma that would leave in their system.

House would have been sued for malpractice after every episode, and would not have had a medical license.

Besides, Hugh Laurie was better in Blackadder.

• ?

Not a bit. House screws up the treatment, he fails to cure it, and then he comes up with a better treatment. All that changes from show to show is the disease. Further, the scripts were not checked by competent experts to avoid screw-ups. Even I, with no MD, could spot them.

• Darby

"House" lasted for eight seasons. I looked forward to watching it every week and was sorry to see the series end.  I think casting the brilliant Hugh Laurie in the title role helped to make the show so popular.

the character was a puke,  i hoped he would somehow become lovable, but he never did.  

ive never seen it but it sounds good