Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Do you sometimes feel bad for pigeons?

They annoy and scare a lot of people, but they have a tough and dangerous life on the street, and you see some of them limping with damaged feet. And they’re actually quite cute when they’re sleeping or resting

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes I feel sorry for birds.  There is an old saying...Somedays you are the pigeon...somedays you are the statue...Life is funny

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Pity they cannot put good food down for them with a contraceptive pill added so that eventually the pigeons would be no longer.

They get treated badly by some people and they must have a boring life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bright street lights, traffic lights other bright lights people use disturb the poor birds and injure them even kill them sadly 😢🕊️. Really with Earth hour was every day to reduce light pollution.🌎🌍🌏⌛⏳

• Bobo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All birds are nasty, dirty, annoying creatures.  They poop where they live and eat. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't know what they did in my city, but most of them are gone. there used to be a lot of pigeons, so many they crapped everywhere! then one season there weren't any anymore. It was the strangest thing. I think the politicians had them all killed off. I remember a bunch of them roosted under viaducts, and now, nothing. no pigeons. (maybe the homeless ate them). LOL!

• 2 months ago

Yeah sometimes and sometimes I miss seeing them.

• 2 months ago

No, the world would be a better place without them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.