Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Do you sometimes feel bad for pigeons?

They annoy and scare a lot of people, but they have a tough and dangerous life on the street, and you see some of them limping with damaged feet. And they’re actually quite cute when they’re sleeping or resting

Favorite Answer

Sometimes I feel sorry for birds.  There is an old saying...Somedays you are the pigeon...somedays you are the statue...Life is funny

• Chanel

Pity they cannot put good food down for them with a contraceptive pill added so that eventually the pigeons would be no longer.

They get treated badly by some people and they must have a boring life.

Bright street lights, traffic lights other bright lights people use disturb the poor birds and injure them even kill them sadly 😢🕊️. Really with Earth hour was every day to reduce light pollution.🌎🌍🌏⌛⏳

• Bobo

All birds are nasty, dirty, annoying creatures.  They poop where they live and eat. 

• Sandy

I don't know what they did in my city, but most of them are gone. there used to be a lot of pigeons, so many they crapped everywhere! then one season there weren't any anymore. It was the strangest thing. I think the politicians had them all killed off. I remember a bunch of them roosted under viaducts, and now, nothing. no pigeons. (maybe the homeless ate them). LOL!

Yeah sometimes and sometimes I miss seeing them.

No, the world would be a better place without them.