Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 2 months ago

New city + lock down, How to make new friends ?

• Lisa
    Favorite Answer

Hard question!  Here's what I would do:

Think about the things you are interested in, and find groups that are about that activity.  Rock climbing?  Greek Food? Science Fiction Books?  Local Politics?  Movie Comedies? Specialty Beers?  Whatever your interests, there are groups of people who like to meet and talk about them. Many of them have regular meetings that have now switched to Zoom or other platforms.  You can join them that way.  If they are local to where you live then, when the pandemic is over, you can meet them in person and get to know them even better.  So, try to find local groups.

I'm speaking from personal experience.  I joined a group since the pandemic, and I've become quite close to some of the folks in it just through Zoom calls.  Of course, it is not the same as getting to know them in person.  But in these times?  It's great to have any kind of connection you can get.

Hope this helps!

Antichrist is coming. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Antichrist is flying thru town. Get your glocks out & shoot that son of bytch down.

He's an s.o.b. because his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.

Gaming online, facebook, hobby groups

Virtually - it's not a great time to be meeting up with people in real life