Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 2 months ago

New city + lock down, How to make new friends ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Lisa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hard question!  Here's what I would do:

Think about the things you are interested in, and find groups that are about that activity.  Rock climbing?  Greek Food? Science Fiction Books?  Local Politics?  Movie Comedies? Specialty Beers?  Whatever your interests, there are groups of people who like to meet and talk about them. Many of them have regular meetings that have now switched to Zoom or other platforms.  You can join them that way.  If they are local to where you live then, when the pandemic is over, you can meet them in person and get to know them even better.  So, try to find local groups.

I'm speaking from personal experience.  I joined a group since the pandemic, and I've become quite close to some of the folks in it just through Zoom calls.  Of course, it is not the same as getting to know them in person.  But in these times?  It's great to have any kind of connection you can get.

Hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Antichrist is coming. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Antichrist is flying thru town. Get your glocks out & shoot that son of bytch down.

He's an s.o.b. because his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.
  • 2 months ago

Gaming online, facebook, hobby groups

• 2 months ago

Virtually - it's not a great time to be meeting up with people in real life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.