Anonymous

How come everyone is a jerk to me and don't understand what I'm going through?

So I'm about sick and tired of everyone's crap. I tried getting some help to find a new therapist and I got told to shut up. I've been struggling to find a new therapist the past couple of days and it's gotten to the point where I'm going insane. I've ran out of people to call and the people that I've called won't return my phone calls. I'm so fed up to the point where I want to get my gun and shoot people and then shoot myself in the head. I'm so fed up to the point where I'm about to lose it and snap. I need help I need therapy I need to go see someone and I can't even do that. I'm so so miserable and I have nowhere to go to now. I tried calling my friends and everyone else is being a jerk. Everyone keeps on saying that they're busy and can't talk to me when I'm in desperate need of support and comfort. I don't even know what to do and I'm losing it, I've called some places last night and made some threats to make myself feel better. I need help I need therapy and I don't have anywhere to go to for help. How come no one understands what I'm going through ?? I'm about to snap and lose it.

Whom do I contact about Jews and freemasons (aka homosexual devilworshipping Jew-masons) killing 70 million in Soviet Union by gulags, famine, or shooting squads? How can RussianOrthodox get some justice?

RussianOrthodox Metropolitan Ioann Snychev was poisoned/murdered by Jew Putin (aka Shalomov) because he refused to work for Jews. KGB poisoned Putin; Putin died in 2007; now doubles (who wear latex masks) pretend to be Putin. Medvedev is David Aaronovich Mendel. Jews murdered Tsar Nicolas 2nd's family; Jews bled them for six hours according to ritual.

Tsar Nicolas' family was sacrificed by Jews (they bled 6 hours); their remains were burnt; their blood drank; ashes from remains were sprinkled onto 50 hard-boiled eggs (dish called scido Amafreikis) [50 egg shells were found outside the place of ritual murder]. Also, decapitated Tsar's head (which was grey ... hair turned grey when he saw his kids being knifed).. Ritualistic murder... (blood libel is same thing as anti-Semitism ... a lie by Jews to flee justice). Jews came up that Tsar's family was shot. Tsar appeared to warn that

whosoever worships false remains will become possessed by demons (this just happened like a decade ago ... maybe less)… Jews collect heads of leaders because they believe in reincarnation.

How about Jews coming up with a mocking holiday April 1st because resurrection of Jesus happened on that day? Jews came up with mocking holidays 23 February (Day of Soviet Army) which was capitulation by cowards in Tsar’s army… or March 8 (international Woman’s day) which celebrates lesbian/prostitute Klara Tsetkin and Rosa Luxembourg.

Three biggest saints in heaven (in this order): TheotokosVirginMary, John the Baptist, and Tsar Nicolas 2nd

Four biggest sinners in hell (in this order from the bottom of hell moving up to our level): Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin

You could joke that Marx is a bigger sinner than Engels because Marx fooked Engels but how is Lenin a bigger sinner than Stalin when Lenin was fooked by Zinoviev (even by Bronstein once)?

Lenin's brain was the size of walnut. He had syphilis. Was alcoholic. Born from incest degenerate family. Was in insane asylum. Wife Kruspkaya was probably lesbian 'cause what normal woman would stay with him?

According to Russian Orthodox researcher Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (69, anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, orgies, hand job, bj, even all non-missionary positions between husband and wife, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in kids (eyes looking at different angles, wolf jaw, rabbit lip, horse foot, different length limbs, etc.)

all these accompanied by drug/alcohol abuse

Jews have like six times more degenerates than other nations because they don't have monkhood. Jewish degenerates become politicians (or similar high rank in society). In Germany during Hitler time, it was eight times. Hitler, Stalin (aka Jugashvilli which means son of Jew), Roosevelt, Churchill were all Jewish degenerates. Hitler had many Jewish coworkers as homosexual partners. Stalin was expelled from seminary for sodomy.

A few centuries ago, angel appeared to Orthodox Christian community and said not to buy from Jews at bazaar because it's sprinkled with blood (something like that)

Those were facts… and now for some Conspiracy Theory: Elimination of comments on Yahoo Answers means that Project Pogo is completed. Now, Project Zyphr will initiate in winter. They will turn off electricity for a few days to gather dissidents into underground concentration camps. DRONE WITH SCOPOLAMINE will drill a hole in your window and once gassed you will come out to them yourself. AI (Artificial Intelligence) will make phone calls and posts on social media as if it were you doing it (and no one will notice that you’re gone).

The remaining people will be chipped. Only marked people will receive food in closed stores. So, when people sign up for food, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable mark of the beast. Hide within 10-15 people group (saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Serafim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

This sounds to me, like a classic case of 'Poor, Hard-done-by Me' Syndrome, as opposed to a legit mental health problem. In all honesty, mate, ya sound like just another bloody spoiled, self-entitled, Millennial brat- (nothing more, nothing less!) The only thing it sounds like you've got wrong with you's a bloody attitude problem, my friend, and a serious bloody attitude problem at that, and I suggest ya lose it and lose it fast! You and the likes of you act like the world owes you everything, when in reality, and I'm sorry to burst your bubble here- (sorry, NOT sorry), it owes ya nothing, mate, absolutely nothing! Zilcho! Nada! Niente! Sod-all! Not a bloody thing, mush! Grow up and deal with it! 

• Ann

Jacob, you say you need therapy, but you continually refuse to work with the therapists assigned to you and you resent anything that is said to you.  You claim to be bipolar, but at no time do you ever mention being under the care of a psychiatrist nor receiving medication for that condition. You claim to be "sick and tired of everyone's crap", but you never stop to think that everyone--your friends, your therapists, people you write to on this site, and I imagine even your family members--are sick to death of your refusing to take any responsibility for your own behaviors and constantly blaming others. An example of that is your refusing to take down Christmas lights so a realtor could show your parents' house. You wanted the realtor replaced and you were highly insulted at his/her request about the lights.  It's your parents' house and not yours to list. There are people, in fact, who do understand what you're going through.  There are those of us who have loved ones with bipolar disorder, autism, and various other mental disorders. We see how miserable they are in dealing with their conditions.  The difference is, those people want to help themselves as much as they're capable of doing, they want their loved ones to help them as well, and they work with their therapists and take their medications.  They're not always successful in their efforts, but they at least try.  You refuse to do anything to help yourself. You've burned your bridges with all of the therapists at the treatment center you were attending. If you are truly as miserable as you claim to be, It looks as if you have two options.  If you are on your parents' medical insurance and they are agreeable to do so, one option is to voluntarily commit yourself to an institution or a hospital for a 30-day period of time to get yourself properly medicated and on a strict treatment plan.  The other option is to go to a hospital ER and  be put on suicide watch for a 72-hour emergency stay.  That would also get you referred to treatment.  The problem is, the court is still watching you and they may have the final say of what happens to you.  If you keep threatening people and living in a fantasy world imagining you are a vigilante, there is way more wrong with you than either autism or bipolar disorder.  It is highly illegal for a mentally ill person to possess a firearm, and if the court were to find that you have one, you will be promptly arrested.  if you keep saying and doing what you're currently doing, you won't have to worry about finding a new therapist.  You will be picked up and your probation will be revoked.  A mental treatment center would be a much better choice than where you would be going if that were to happen.  

You have burned all your bridges and hit bottom.  Go to your local Psych unit at a hospital. Say you are suicidal and want to be admitted. Youll stay for 72 hours for observation. 

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You were warned this could happen if you didn't stop abusing your therapists.  You didn't listen.  

Everybody understands what you're going thru they just are done being a party to supporting an immature brat who makes baseless threats about killing himself or anybody else.

So really nobody to blame for this mess but you.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an immature brat and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

Take your meds.....

I don't why its so hard for you to find a new therapist but I do know that ultimately, the peace you seek has to come from within, because the suffering you are putting yourself through comes from within.

You can't control other people, you can only control yourself, your thoughts, your actions, your attitude.

It seems as if you forget that everyone has their sh*t, their struggles, their pain.  Its okay to reach out to others when you are struggling but saying that everyone else is being a jerk without looking at yourself for the possible reasons why people are tired of dealing with you is ultimately self defeating and avoiding the real issue. 

You are angry at others for not understanding what you are going through.  Does it ever occur to you that they are going through stuff too??  

Find a new therapist if you feel that helps, but more importantly do some heavy duty internal work on yourself.  There are a gazillion on line tools and resources to help you with freedom from thought, how to develop a healthy relationship with yourself, how to stop your unnecessary suffering, etc.  You can/will change your life if you do this, you will learn to find joy/miracles in the everyday mundane, learn to stop letting your thoughts control you, it can be amazing.

If the people who are supporting you have stopped answering your calls then it sounds like you are being un-reasonable towards them. Yes they are your friends but there is a limit to how much someone can deal with.

For example a friend of mine is fed up with their friend because she breaks up with her partner about ten times a year and he's clearly never going to change. He isn't right for her yet she refuses to leave him. So continuously moans about the same issues over and over and over. This has been going on for 7 years.

If you aren't happy with things in your life then you need to change them one by one. Start with the smallest thing and then work upwards. Otherwise you're just causing yourself unnecessarily to suffer. Only you can change the things in your life. A therapist just acts as someone to help you understand things or put them in to perspective.

Considered a night away from everything?

You need medication first. See your doctor for tranquillisers.