Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Korean, Japanese, or Chinese girls?

Man, Asian girls sure know how to be hot.  Which type do you like best of the three?

I know Thai and Vietnamese girls can be super hot too and Filipina as well.  But Northeast Asia only for right now, thanks?

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

I spent most of my life in the Far East and they are all great. I would say go with one that likes you and learn her language. If you go out there don’t call them Asian but oriental. Asian is considered as in India Pakistan region and the average girl will be offended as you will go home with your eyes looking like a great panda 

Japanese