Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Em asked in Games & RecreationToys · 2 months ago

Which Merrythought bears are most associated with the company?

I have a friend who loves the U.K., & I want to get her newborn a bear from Merrythought. I am only able to locate online that Cheeky & Punkie are very closely associated with the brand. They currently also have Christopher Robin's Edward bear for sale on their website. They do have a few other bears online (i.e. Bertie, Chester, Shrewsbury, Oxford London, Henley, Merry, etc.), but I'm not sure if they have been running for years & are considered traditional Merrythought bears, or if they're new. I would like a bear that has been running for years, but I am also possibly wanting a cream/white bear or have it personalized, like Merry or Bertie, since I have been asked to be the child's God Parent as well (traditional is more important though). Thank you!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you could try amazon, they sell everything

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.