Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is Lindsey Graham right about impeaching Kamala Harris?

He thinks once the GOP takes control of the House in 2022, Harris might get impeached all because he believes she supported the rioters who were jailed from the BLM protests back on the streets (and one rioter bashed someone's head open). Kamala Harris did send out her support while she was a Senator to bail out the protestors in Minnesota during the George Floyd protests but there is a difference between the protestors and the rioters, even Mitt Romney was protesting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lindsey-gr...

Update:

@The First Dragon, he was impeached the 2nd time by the House while he was in office than it went to the Senate trial while he was out.

43 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Graham has not been right about anything ever since he started licking Trump's boots.  He has proven himself to be a hypocrite over and over again.  It was Trumps militia that shoved the elderly man who got his head cracked open and is still suffering from it, it was Trump's supporters that attacked the free press because they were reporting and were not Fox news, (who obstructed who of their 1st amendment rights). It was Trump supporters who attacked anyone at Trump's rallies who spoke out and called Trump out for lying.  This is all on tape, the hate towards other's and attacks on free speech spewed by Trump and his supporters happened way before he was even elected.  Trump gathered all the haters and criminals as his base as was demonstrated on Jan 6th. 

• 2 months ago

I agree with Bond James Bond Democrats have started a  dangerous precedent. All elected officials are now subject to impeachment anytime anyone disagrees with them. Kamala Harris definitely falls under the insurrection definition by bailing out and supporting BLM riots who caused more damage for INNOCENT people who had NOTHING to do with their cause. They are costing taxpayers millions not to mention the livelihood of innocent business owners. Any death because of these riots were unnecessary and unfortunate.

Democrats hate and spite attacks ( Pelosi Schumer AOC Waters ) only to mention a few just because President Trump was elected and had an unconventional conservative philosophy that a lot of Americans gravitated towards because we had lost patriotic conservatives. The fact that they spent 5 years attacking Trump in the midst of a pandemic instead of working for their suffering constituents is going to cost them dearly in the 2022 election.  Democrats have no one to blame but themselves 

• 2 months ago

Why not ? Impeachment is the new game on the  block.What’s good for the gander is even better for the goose.Bring back the real president : Donny  Trump

• 2 months ago

She actually has more first-hand evidence demonstrating her willingness to be more aggressive against her opponents.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

When I see people like Lindsey  Graham, Mitch McConnell, and other Republicans from the south, all I see is the Confederacy taking another shot at destroying the USA......

• 2 months ago

Well, the Democratic Party has set the system up for this.  They started planning to impeach Trump before he was even elected.  And they impeached him again when he was out of office.  With this logic, I suppose we can impeach Harris any time for anything.  

You might notice that I don't sound enthusiastic about this degradation of the impeachment process.  I'm not.  But if it is legal, it should be done.  Nothing is so effective at getting rid of bad laws as enforcing them strictly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's just the usual attention seeking.

• 2 months ago

He's doing Soviet style moral equivaliancy. The Capitol is sacred ground. If a Democrat causes the Capitol to be attacked then impeach. I believe that's the standard.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hopefully she will be impeached.  Kamala has never done a damn thing for this country.  People can't even name a single thing. 

• 2 months ago

He's right about the DNC's short-sightedness.....again... as they are, in fact, establishing precedents that can be used against them....

This is nothing knew... a good number of the complaints against McConnell were based on his taking advantage of precedents set when the Democrats held control of the Senate...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.