Where nrst 2 Heathrow to test ride gsxr750 srad on a track, disused land to give it a gd run as stored for 7 years,also how do I value/sell?

I need run my gixxer 750t srad 96 on a track day or something.

Any ideas where i can ride it safely near Heathrow airport on a track where no bike license is needed as my brothers riding it & he's not got a full license.

The bike just passed an mot and also a winter health safety check.

The tires are 8 years old although my brothers happy to test ride it with precautionary optimism! are there any private runways who will allow my bike on track when conditions are ok

Also i'll be selling it nearer spring, any idea how I should value it.

Im fully aware its no longer 100% original although all the after market parts added are improvements to the bikes safety or riding.(braided metal brake hoses resevoirs have been added to nr ALL of them following issues with standard factory rubber hoses ) 30,000miles excellent condition no known faults(im in uk also)

• adam

No idea about where you can do that test run as I live in the USA. I can tell you this . Its only worth about 3500 dollars US. Its not old enough to be collectable and its not new enough to be desirable. Thats yesterdays tech. 

Gitcha a mc jacket that says DANGER EXPLOSIVES on the back in big yellow letters and ride on the taxiways and runways at Heathrow. No one will bother you.

Nowhere legally.

All trackdays require the riders to demonstrate the ability to ride without torpedoing anyone else on the track.

£2500