Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where nrst 2 Heathrow to test ride gsxr750 srad on a track, disused land to give it a gd run as stored for 7 years,also how do I value/sell?

I need run my gixxer 750t srad 96 on a track day or something.

Any ideas where i can ride it safely near Heathrow airport on a track where no bike license is needed as my brothers riding it & he's not got a full license.

The bike just passed an mot and also a winter health safety check.

The tires are 8 years old although my brothers happy to test ride it with precautionary optimism! are there any private runways who will allow my bike on track when conditions are ok

Also i'll be selling it nearer spring, any idea how I should value it.

Im fully aware its no longer 100% original although all the after market parts added are improvements to the bikes safety or riding.(braided metal brake hoses resevoirs have been added to nr ALL of them following issues with standard factory rubber hoses ) 30,000miles excellent condition no known faults(im in uk also)

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No idea about where you can do that test run as I live in the USA. I can tell you this . Its only worth about 3500 dollars US. Its not old enough to be collectable and its not new enough to be desirable. Thats yesterdays tech. 

• 2 months ago

Gitcha a mc jacket that says DANGER EXPLOSIVES on the back in big yellow letters and ride on the taxiways and runways at Heathrow. No one will bother you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nowhere legally.

All trackdays require the riders to demonstrate the ability to ride without torpedoing anyone else on the track.

£2500

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.