Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
How do republicans see 60 million in relief as 'meeting half-way' to 1.9 trillion in relief democrats pushed for?
Meh National Debt, odd Republicans didn't care about national debt when Donald J. Trump spent:
* $500 billion dollar bailing out corporations and banks
* $500 billion dollar of Paycheck Protection Program funds he 'misplaced' that went to hate groups, 9k Evangelist megachurches, Tucker Carlson, his own son-in-law, Kayne West and his multi-million dollar donors.
* $11 billion spent on 3 more miles of border wall that isn't even stable that immigrants are climbing over, sawing through and walking around.
* $8 billion spent on military weaponry hidden in coronavirus bill
* $1.7 billion hiring independent contractor Tommy Fisher, who alongside Kris Kobach, "Sheriff" David Alexander Clarke Jr. and Stephen Bannon wasted $25 million dollars to build an inadequate 3 mile wall too close to the river which engineers have said the wall should never have been built so close to the river, is already showing signs of runoff erosion and in danger of falling into the Rio Grande.
* $686 million for new F35 Fighter Jets hidden in coronavirus bill
* $454,000,000 surplus in Military equipment for local police
* $141 million taxpayer dollars on Golf at Donald J. Trump's personal golf course
* $50 million taxpayer dollars on his own legal fees
* $60k to have military fighter jets fly over hospitals in New York City.
* One million dollars on a military fighter jet that crashed before take off
* Thousands on a fourth of July parade that got rained on
* Thousands on the fourth of July Mount Rushmore show
* Thousands on Final RNC Rally on the White House front lawn
* Undisclosed amount of money to reconstruct ICE Detention Centers.
That isn't half of what Donald J. Trump had spent over 4 years.
Remember you only got $1,200
"Because Democrats non-COVID things in their Bill, like funding irresponsible blue states"
I'm starting to think you're legitimately slow.
Look the brain dead evangelist mustagme is still rimming Trump.
- Jeff SLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Republicans think they can ALWAYS dictate to democrats!
- 2 months ago
Because Democrats non-COVID things in their Bill, like funding irresponsible blue states.
I came to that conclusion about you in your first post.
- mustagmeLv 72 months ago
Why do we need anymore debt increasing stimulus at all? We need people to return to work. You do this with tax cuts, deregulation, and legal protections for our job creators and businesses.