Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

When I wave and my crush he just stares at me with a blank face and doesn't wave back what does it mean?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The best conjecture is one of these two things:

1) He doesn’t know you and happens to not be in a particularly social headspace when you wave at him, so it catches him off guard and he ends up not reacting

2) You are not properly executing in terms of social dynamics. Are you waving when he is too close like right about to pass you, or from a far enough distance where he can see you in time and it is actually convenient for him to respond? Are you catching his gaze or looking somewhere else? Are you waving halfheartedly with your hand half-raised or with a solid intent behind it?

• T J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is not interested in you. Go find a new crush.

• ken
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

he doesnt like you

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We can only guess, sweetie. Perhaps he needs glasses and doesn't even see you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

you need to ask him what it means

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.