Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are you waiting on?

I want to leave...

I literally never get to eat lately because my roomate. I'm hungry and tired of people 😢

I'd be gone and buying food right now. 

I've lost 10 pounds since knowing her lol. 

Ugh I want to leave.... But she crashed her car so I'm her ride 🙄

Update:

Lol that's cool, I never heard of weedmaps, I'll ask my roomate if she knows about it. Wow 8 grams sounds like a lot haha. Well sounds like a fun Sunday lol. The guy I know said my lip gloss was an aphrodisiac the other day. More 4/20 friendly than you, hard to imagine lol

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well by the time you asked this, I had been waiting for My weed man who I scheduled for delivery through the weedmaps app. It’s the weekend and this is the time I unwind. I don’t touch the alcohol remotely as much anymore like I did in my earlier 20s. He came through with 8 grams each of gelato and Grape ape strains. The gelato will work nice when I take a Colombian  girl with a big butt I know to the beach Sunday. Gelato and Sour diesel work great as an aphrodisiac. She is extremely 4/20 friendly as well maybe even more than myself lol.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Leave anyway. You have to prioritize your own health and sanity since no one else is going to do it for you. She's a grown woman. She can learn to fend for herself. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just want to leave everything behind and start a new life

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Fvck that bltch! Eat when you are hungry! But don't eat till you are over weight and unhealthy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It is a written rule amongst all knights to never wait on anyone, for the person could delay you in your journey and become burdensome. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.