What are you waiting on?

I want to leave...

I literally never get to eat lately because my roomate. I'm hungry and tired of people 😢

I'd be gone and buying food right now. 

I've lost 10 pounds since knowing her lol. 

Ugh I want to leave.... But she crashed her car so I'm her ride 🙄

Lol that's cool, I never heard of weedmaps, I'll ask my roomate if she knows about it. Wow 8 grams sounds like a lot haha. Well sounds like a fun Sunday lol. The guy I know said my lip gloss was an aphrodisiac the other day. More 4/20 friendly than you, hard to imagine lol

Favorite Answer

Well by the time you asked this, I had been waiting for My weed man who I scheduled for delivery through the weedmaps app. It’s the weekend and this is the time I unwind. I don’t touch the alcohol remotely as much anymore like I did in my earlier 20s. He came through with 8 grams each of gelato and Grape ape strains. The gelato will work nice when I take a Colombian  girl with a big butt I know to the beach Sunday. Gelato and Sour diesel work great as an aphrodisiac. She is extremely 4/20 friendly as well maybe even more than myself lol.

Leave anyway. You have to prioritize your own health and sanity since no one else is going to do it for you. She's a grown woman. She can learn to fend for herself. 

• ?

Just want to leave everything behind and start a new life

Fvck that bltch! Eat when you are hungry! But don't eat till you are over weight and unhealthy!

• It is a written rule amongst all knights to never wait on anyone, for the person could delay you in your journey and become burdensome.