I heard there was once a topless donut shop in Vegas years ago.  True?

years ago, I think there was.

Glad it went out of business.  Was sick and tired of paying for donuts with chocolate glaze or sprinkles on top and having it come out topless.........

there is if you take a bakers dozen down to your local strawbucks and get big nude in front of them

Source(s): your mom

no actually.          

Yes, there was.

I don't know why you would want a topless donut. 

There was once a topless donut shop in Fort Collins Colorado - https://www.coloradoan.com/story/life/2016/10/27/r...

Google 'topless donut shop Vegas' see if it's true! You will find articles if it was

• bob f

Sounds like a great business opportunity!

I got too fat to get there any more.