Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I’m 1/32 Indian. Can I sue American Airlines for not letting me and my Indian buddies smoke our peace pipe on the plane?

Still thinking that I want Jackie Chiles to represent me...

Update:

Then why did I do my ritual on a plane Steven?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Almost every American who had ancestors in the USA before 1880 is 1/32 indian.  That is the real reason there were wars with the indians.  It was over the indian women.

• 2 months ago

Even if you were 100% Native American, you would LOSE such a lawsuit. In fact, the airline could be sued for allowing anyone to smoke on the plane.

Note: Smoking a peace pipe is part of a ritual that CANNOT take place on a plane.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It amazes me that you think you are clever, that you see no insult in this.  "Indian buddies?"  Does Mommy know you're using the computer again?

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It makes NO difference what percentage of Indian you are..........you must still obey the American Airline rules...............NO SMOKING.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is highly forbiddin by the law. No, you cannot sue.

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure you can. Let us know how that works out for you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You think you are witty. Instead you are an @rsehole.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.