Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I’m 1/32 Indian. Can I sue American Airlines for not letting me and my Indian buddies smoke our peace pipe on the plane?

Still thinking that I want Jackie Chiles to represent me...

Then why did I do my ritual on a plane Steven?

Favorite Answer

Almost every American who had ancestors in the USA before 1880 is 1/32 indian.  That is the real reason there were wars with the indians.  It was over the indian women.

Even if you were 100% Native American, you would LOSE such a lawsuit. In fact, the airline could be sued for allowing anyone to smoke on the plane.

Note: Smoking a peace pipe is part of a ritual that CANNOT take place on a plane.

It amazes me that you think you are clever, that you see no insult in this.  "Indian buddies?"  Does Mommy know you're using the computer again?

• L

It makes NO difference what percentage of Indian you are..........you must still obey the American Airline rules...............NO SMOKING.

It is highly forbiddin by the law. No, you cannot sue.

• Audrey

Sure you can. Let us know how that works out for you.

You think you are witty. Instead you are an @rsehole.