Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which browser is best for slow internet connection?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Opera, one of the lesser known browsers have released their latest version 11.1. One of the innovative features that make Opera stand apart from other browsers is it's built-in Turbo mode that lets you browse the web faster even on slow connections.

• AAAJ
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

My vote is for Google Chrome

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try giving 'DuckDuckGo' a go

apparently its not as privacy intrusive like some of the others,  but Mozilla Firefox is a winner imo.

Chrome is a browser for those who want to scam you out of your money, it was made by people who prey on poor people and take their money basically.

• 2 months ago

Mozilla Firefox The best browser for power users and privacy protection.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Any browser would be the same, just go under network settings and add IP address from free dns servers and that would speed up your web browser 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Browser is irrelevant.better Contact isp explain issue. 

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

a browser does not increase your internet speed. though Opera allows you to disable video and pictures from loading on sites, which can improve speeds vastly.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari are all much the same.  Very little difference. I know this because I have all of them and switch back and fourth all the time and don't notice any difference.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Firefox that thing has slowed down my pc too.

• 2 months ago

youre better off calling your internet service provider

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.