Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Driven asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Who Thinks A Change Gonna Come By Mr. Sam Cooke people were scared of change he was so powerful he was set up like Dr. King, and M.X?

Update:

Jim Brown. Sam Cooke, M.X, Muhammad Ali were very close friends who were on the verge of their impact to wake up American in the late 60's Sam Cooke had the biggest outreach cause music reached more people  

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Singers bring about change to.

No matter how many times a conspiracy is yelled.

If you demonstrate a pattern over time with or without evidence it's hard to disprove the PATTERN......🤔

which makes it more than a conspiracy. A theory.......🤔

Conspiracy theories.....👁️

Theor(y) of conspiracies

Don't know about Sam Cooke. BUT MICHAEL JACKSON was set up aka martyred......🤑

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't give conspiracy theories thought because it's a waste of my time. I'm satisfied w/ what I know. I'm old enough to remember those days. I saw music making connections that united people to make positive changes. It's not my call why you want to see darkness. I would be disturbing my self w/ that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.