Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

How good is this text written in English?

I'm learning English. Thanks for your help.

-------------------------------------

Passion for my work

I've worked for many years in the wine production sector - one of the main pillars of the Italian economy. I was offered the opportunity to write a bunch of promotional articles about the wine and tourism domain. I've worked with architects who gave me artistic abilities - as far as the design and furniture goes. I've also translated publicity texts, as well as web sites from dress, jewelry, footwear and accessoire companies. All that thanks to my many projects I carried out for agencies and final clients. I love the themes and sectors I work for. This passion can be translated into a continuous reasearch for perfection in my texts.

• Chiara
    Favorite Answer

direi un testo da C1.

qualche articolo di troppo e qualche imperfezione stilistica, ma il risultato è molto buono.

I've worked with architects who gave me artistic abilities - as far as the design and furniture goes

cambia con

I've worked with architects who taught me design and furniture making skills

Instead of "a bunch of", say "some" or "several". "a bunch" doesn't fit there, it's too casual. No native speaker would say "a bunch of" where you did.

• Cogito

It's very good.

I've made a few changes - 

"Passion for my workI've worked for many years in the wine production sector - one of the main pillars of the Italian economy. I have had the opportunity of writing a number of promotional articles about wine and tourism.  I've also translated publicity texts, as well as the web sites of dress, jewellery, footwear and accessory companies.  All of that is thanks to the many projects I carried out for agencies and end clients. I love the industries and sectors I work for.  This passion shows itself in my continuous search for perfection in my work."

I don't understand what you mean by this sentence - 

"I've worked with architects who gave me artistic abilities - as far as the design and furniture goes."