Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 2 weeks ago

Something I've never found out or understood regarding betting odds - 7/4 odds on favorite means what exactly ?

If something has been given the odds of 7/4 for occurring, or some teams odds of winning a game is 7/4,  does that mean I have to place $4 bare minimum as my starting bet in order to get a chance of winning $7 and my initial $4 back ?

Odds such as 12/1 are straight forward to understand,  I interpret that as 'for every dollar you bet on this horse, you get 12 dollars back plus your initial 1 dollar, should your horse win'.

so am I interpreting 7/4 correctly ?

• kswck2
    1 week ago

Simply put: Bet $4, get back $11. Seven dollars if your profit plus your $4 bet. 

Nurse in Tennessee fainted after receiving COVID vaccine

Question: why should we take it if it has such side effects?

Nurse in Alaska had anaphylactic shock

Trump and Biden are in cahoots to chip everyone via needles on the vaccines

5G will kill vaccinated

Population control = depopulation = Georgia Guide stones 500 million max population

LA RESISTANCE ! ! !

Doctor Fauci = son of Mother Theresa; Theresa supplied Jeffrey Epstein's island with kids to fondle with

Adrenochrome will be extracted from dissidents in underground re-education camps; dissidents were taken there (when electricity was turned off for a few days) at 4AM after drone with scopolamine gassed them (Project Pogo and Project Zyphr)...

Project Pogo = gov't shills Alex Jones, Qanon, Adam Green, etc. tell you something funny and you comment or like, then you'll be exterminated under Project Zyphr... David Goldberg revealed this and other stuff (like how Trump converted to Judaism) and he got executed..

Source(s): COVID = COW ID; World Bank website says that Project COVID is from April 2nd, 2020 until 31st of March, 2025. According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

7/4 is the same as 1.75/1 but people generally hate decimals so they post the odds using whole numbers.

You can bet any amount within the minimum and maximum that are set by the casino, and if you win your prize will be computed to the exact penny using that 7/4 ratio (which is the same as saying 1.75 to 1).

Same thing.  For every dollar you bet, you get 12 back (plus your dollar)

So for every 4 dollars you bet, you get back 7.

But that's not a minimum.  You can bet 2 and win 3.50.  They don't want to post odds with decimal points.

• 7:4 means you bet $4 to win $7 and get your stake back

7:4 on means you bet $7 to win $4 and get your stake back.