Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When you inform a right wing racist of the fact that (once again) he has lost the election, best to carry a firearm to nullify his threats?

Favorite Answer

The second amendment allows a citizen to do just that which you describe. I'm kind of surprised that someone like you would support such a concept. Good deal. Bravo. 

• ?

Why would any rational person require firearms 

Poland 🇵🇱 is 99.99% White. 98% ethnic Polish. 0% Jewish. 0% black. 0% Asian. 0% Muslim. I'd say the right wing racists ultimately won. 

NO. A 5 years old boy was beaten by 2-25 year old girls because the boy was wearing a MAGA hat. 

"Fear can keep a man out of danger, but courage only can support him in it." 

God hates cowards. 

Source(s): The unity of the left is not unity but a demand for submission.
  • ?

I do not need guns to fight them. I have my vote.