Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Ron Paul 2024 is the fastest growing movement in the US today and picking up steam.  Are you onboard too?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No I am not, I do not think we should have a head of state anymore but rather just Congress and the Senate. I vote for abolishing the presidency.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bahahaha! You folk really do pick them!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

we don't need another deep in the closet president , like trump . 

• J P
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The people who say Biden is "too old" at 78 and far too entrenched in politics, having made his first campaign at New Castle County Council in 1970 ... all those same people just love Ron Paul., who is 85 and has been in politics since 1971 (his first run as congressional candidate).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There are many libertarian folks who will tell you "that government is best which governs least."  On planet Earth today, Somalia is the government that governs least.  So, by libertarian definitions, Somalia *should* be a libertarian paradise.  Why isn't it?  What's wrong with Ron Paul's libertarian philosophy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.