In your opinion, is wrong to use Yahoo Answers only for entertainment?

Favorite Answer

I don’t think so.  Entertainment is fun.  Now cluttering up the place with nonsense is another thing.  But posing a goofy question and getting clever answers?  I don’t see harm in that.  I’ve given away several of my best one liners here.

• ..

Entertainment? I see Yahoo Answers as a free internet website and take 50% of it with a pinch of salt. Argh! What 50% is that? I'm not telling. :-)

PS.

I've done my best to answer quite a few of your questions so, if I were taking them with a pinch of salt why would I do that?

yes this site is for vengeance f*cking yourv enimes over and scoring up a good piece of @ss

Noo, I don’t think it is.

See what it says directly under your avatar name ?

It says asked in ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC in blue letters doesnt it?

If you dont come here too sing a song Then you must come here to be entertained Right?

Anyone who comes to the entertainment category to ask a serious question is making a serious mistake.

Source(s): If you are the Pope go to R&S category. If you are Einstein go to Science & mathmatics. THIS PLACE IS INTENDED JUST FOR FUN!
  • ?

As long as you are being nice on here I don't think it's wrong hun.

• Kathy

Most users only use it for entertainment.

No but only if you’re really bored and there’s nothing else to do. 

Or if you want to learn how to write a better article by learning what not to do. If you want to be a better writer, learn from yahoo writer’s mistakes. 

Yahoo is great when you want to dumb down. Yahoo articles are full of mistakes that a monkey with a typewriter can do a better job. 

🥴

I think we're all here for a little entertainment. Just not the same kinds.

Some look for laughs. I look for ventilation and readers digest.

No, but it is against community guidelines ........ so I guess we should all be suspended