Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

In your opinion, is wrong to use Yahoo Answers only for entertainment?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don’t think so.  Entertainment is fun.  Now cluttering up the place with nonsense is another thing.  But posing a goofy question and getting clever answers?  I don’t see harm in that.  I’ve given away several of my best one liners here.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Entertainment? I see Yahoo Answers as a free internet website and take 50% of it with a pinch of salt. Argh! What 50% is that? I'm not telling. :-)

PS.

I've done my best to answer quite a few of your questions so, if I were taking them with a pinch of salt why would I do that?

• 2 months ago

yes this site is for vengeance f*cking yourv enimes over and scoring up a good piece of @ss

• 2 months ago

Noo, I don’t think it is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

See what it says directly under your avatar name ?

It says asked in ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC in blue letters doesnt it?

If you dont come here too sing a song Then you must come here to be entertained Right?

Anyone who comes to the entertainment category to ask a serious question is making a serious mistake.

Source(s): If you are the Pope go to R&S category. If you are Einstein go to Science & mathmatics. THIS PLACE IS INTENDED JUST FOR FUN!
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As long as you are being nice on here I don't think it's wrong hun.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most users only use it for entertainment.

• 2 months ago

No but only if you’re really bored and there’s nothing else to do. 

Or if you want to learn how to write a better article by learning what not to do. If you want to be a better writer, learn from yahoo writer’s mistakes. 

Yahoo is great when you want to dumb down. Yahoo articles are full of mistakes that a monkey with a typewriter can do a better job. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

I think we're all here for a little entertainment. Just not the same kinds.

Some look for laughs. I look for ventilation and readers digest.

• 2 months ago

No, but it is against community guidelines ........ so I guess we should all be suspended

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.