Which cities in Germany are good for expats to live in?

• Murzy
    Favorite Answer

I loved Berlin    .

Anywhere really but it tends to depend on where in Germany, the job is.   My father had a short-term job with an aircraft factory in Munich which was great and gave him the change to nip over into Austria.

Berlin. I never had an issue speaking no German when I visited (though if you're going to live there I'm sure you'll learn), very multi-cultural, progressive and modern.

• F

I like Nuremberg a lot. Nice medieval city. Good bierkellers .

Depends if the expat needs a job to get a visa; and where the best opportunities for that job are.

The ones whose dialect you speak

Nowhere where muslims terrorists want to fukc thier president in the a$$ was it..