Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you agree with Rep QMarj (R-GA) that on 9/11 a missile hit the Pentagon and not a jet airplane?

Favorite Answer

I do not agree with anything a nut case like her has to say. 

Yes.

Why? Because there are things that make you go Hmmm ...

I bet the Pentagon has almost as many security cameras as a Las Vegas casino so why is there no good footage of the incident?

Why is the hole in the building just fuselage-sized? Planes can be crushed by flying into birds. I wonder how much more damage a building would do. Also, the engines could have been around seven tons each so why did they leave no marks? Shouldn't something weighing several tons that was travelling at around 200 mph have made a dent?

Talking of engines, we saw part of a jet engine outside the Pentagon after the event. Why was it not the right engine for the plane that supposedly entered the building?

How could a learner Cessna pilot fly a twin-engined passenger liner for the first time and manage to execute a perfect 300 degree turn while losing just enough height to put the plane on the ground and still hit the Pentagon? Why not just fly straight down into it then you would be sure of hitting it.

Also, why were no bodies ever found?

Applying Occam's Razor, a cruise missile would fit the bill perfectly.

• Sam

No..................

• Kieth

Missiles leave a plume of smoke behind them because they burn solid fuel, there was none. A missile would have left explosive residue, there was none. Missiles are launched from specific sites or launch vehicles, none were in the area. Anyone who believes in alien shape shifting space Jews should never be listened to again.

Should I believe her or my lying eyes?