Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 4 weeks ago

Do i have covid? ?

My temperature is normal but have a sore throat

Might not be just because you have a sore throat

• ?

Yes. You need to self ventilate and call a white female Lib to instruct you on how to bwame your sore fwoat on Trump. Man, that's the good stuff. Oops. Sorry. What was I thinking? I mean Woman, thats the good stuff.

the vaccine delusion

Not necessarily. It might just be a cold or a regular flu virus. I've just recovered from covid myself and I suffered a bit of loss of taste but what really led me to think I had it was a dry, persistent cough. It was probably the worst chest infection I've ever had. I was coughing virtually constantly for about 2 weeks. So if you develop that then you've probably got it, if not then you probably haven't. 

A new cough, fever and change in smell or taste are the key symptoms that mean you may have coronavirus.

No way to tell. A sore throat can be due to several things. Only testing will tell you

No, you don't. 

Source(s): Question answered!

If you can still smell and taste, you probably don't have covid.

• Nicole

its best to get tested for it 

• Olive

Go to doctor and get tested