Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What did Trump do wrong for America? Why don't you love him so much? I'm from Russia?

Favorite Answer

Lol no you're not.

Speak in Russian then.

Trump was the best president of my lifetime as far as for American citizens of all colors and genders.  I wasn't fond of his personality but he did make me laugh.  I seriously doubt you are from Russia.  He liked freedom and law and order.

we all grew real tired of the low taxes, low gas prices, low unemployment, low interest rates, record stock market and no wars with Trump

now we ended up with the clown everyone made fun of from the obama admin