Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How can I tell God "I am sorry" for being such a mean guy (I gave a homeless man a fake $100 bill just to be mean)?

Honestly, this is what i get a kick out of. I am not sure why. I like doing mean things that are not physically hurtful. I saw a black homeless man and i purposely buy fake 100 bills from eBay to give them to homeless people. I gave it to him and he was happy/excited. Afterwards, I felt really bad lol. I mean i have done a lot of stuff back then but this one, I felt bad for. 

Favorite Answer

Wouldn't it be easier to give out real one hundred dollar bills?

Ask him for the money back you’ll give he $10. On return

• Audrey

What goes around, comes around. Karma will repay you one day soon.

• T J

Going to hell when you die.  What you did is not in Gods teachings, but now you want to be forgiven.

You have to be really sorry before you ask for forgiveness.  Just saying it means nothing if you carry on doing it.  Yes your actions are more than mean.  You actually took the trouble to buy these fake bills to 'torture' people.  That's a bit sick isn't it.  You do it - and you feel bad afterwards and worry that God won't forgive you.  Then you do it again......so you aren't really sorry are you.  God knows this.  I believe in Karma myself.  What goes around comes around.  No doubt justice and retribution will arrive on your doorstep one day and then, perhaps, you'll be really sorry and find that forgiveness you crave for.

Oh please. You’re lying and you know it. It’s illegal to make counterfeit money so eBay is not going to let anyone sell fake money. Fake money must say that it’s fake if it looks like the real thing. It’s legal to sell fake money as long as it doesn’t look like the real thing. A $100 bill with Washington would be legal because everyone knows it’s fake. 

Everyone knows that Benjamin Franklin is on the $100 bill so if a bum sees a $100 bill that doesn’t have Franklin on it, he should know that it’s fake. 

Anyone that watches Pawn Stars know that fake money is legal as long as it doesn’t look anything like the real thing. A banksy $10 note makes its way to the store.  The old man asked chum why it wasn’t counterfeit.  Chum pointed out that it says banksy of England and it has a portrait of Diana instead of Elizabeth. It uses the same serial number.