Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Would anyone out there from Canada sponsor me? ?

Hi, is there anyone from canada who has their own work, like owning company or some other work , would you please sponsor me to Canada for work ,i know its kinda weird to ask such question lol , but tbh i am at the peak of life where i am compelled to find a way to get to a developed country to work .

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Over 1,000,000,000 on the planet want to move to some other country.

In your application to move some other place YOU show what YOU have that your future employer NEEDS.

For example you have a NEEDED trade skill, some special education usually at a Masters or PHD level.

NO EMPLOYER is going to pay to bring you to Canada if they can hire local help.

Only YOU know what you have to offer a future employer. An immigration visa application is similar to job application you show how YOU are better than about 90 % of the other applicants,

The easy way was last century. Post COVID will be a complicated mess lasting a few more years.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citi...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.