Access android files from PC (phone screen broken)?

I can't access my files on my Andriod phone when I plug it into my PC because it's set to "charge only" on the usb options thru the phone. There are options for charging and file transfer. Here is the problem - the screen is broken beyond repair and I am unable to change the setting. Is there any other way at these files?

Favorite Answer

I don't know of an easy way (there might be one, I'm just not familiar with one), but there are shops that can get the files off if you really need to, but you will have to pay something.