Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you agree with these findings of Trump's campaign pollster, Fabrizio, Lee & Associates an autopsy of Trumps defeat in 2020?

Examining 10 battle ground states:American voters were sick of his unfounded claims of voter fraud and ballot stuffing actually hurting his re-election and voters on exit interviews saying he was dishonest & untrustworthy.

Key drop offs in voters from 2016: His unmitigated/undisciplined mouth, white voters, white voters over 65, and white suburban voters mostly women and some men. The 65 group were the ones that helped Trump in 2016. Big concern, was the perception that Trump failed in the pandemic, and that it was more important than the unemployment which Trump focused on.

Also that by the month before the election that most voters minds were made up as to how they would vote. The Trump campaign saved money at the end for a last minute push, that Trump believed would be critical swing voters, but that group was less than 10%, so essentially people already made up their mind about Trump.

Conclusion: His unmitigated rhetoric style voters were sick of, they did not feel it helped him, his campaign made a decision to just let him run his mouth down the stretch, Trump was "deceived" by crowds at his last minute "rah-rah" rallies, and the American people were not impressed.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I hated him from the minute he came down the escalator and announced that he was running. I knew that he would be a disaster and he turned out to be worse, much worse than even I had feared. So my analysis is: it was HE who lost the election, his lying, racism, incompetence, and corruption. Not to mention his breathtaking stupidity.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 days ago

His followers believed that the thousands he drew to unsafe rallies proved he was very popular. When he lost they were shocked and therefore believed it must have been stolen. They failed to recognize most Americans, millions, like Biden, were following the CDC guidelines and staying home. Democrats and independents rallied to the poles to give Biden the win especially with early voting. I have to agree the election was decided long before Nov. 4.

Trump, ever the film-flam artist, took advantage of his followers disbelief to further bilk them out of $200 million plus pretending to fight “the steal” since the election. That scam continues today.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If I never have to hear that narcissitic f**ktard from Queens talk again, it will be too soon.

• 2 months ago

Dave:   Yes.   trump is a TRAITOR to The USA; it’s that simple.   

Source(s): Helsinki; and website Nationalpopularvotedotcom
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  In addition, the number 1 reason Trump lost the popular vote and he lost the Senate was Trump supporters.  And the voters were correct about Trump's deplorables and criminal thugs when Trump supporters tried to stage a violent insurrection and murdered at the Capitol on Jan. 6th.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.