Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you ever use your hairdryer as a space heater?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't have a hair dryer and I have a space heater that I occasionally use. If you saw how I kept my hair then you would understand why I have no need for a hairdryer. But let's talk about what this is really about. Recently you used your hair dryer as a space heater and it either didn't work too well or you burnt the motor out trying to optimize the heat in a space not designed to be heated by a hairdryer. And now you don't have a hairdryer which is killing you because now you have to walk around with wet hair until it dries and that crap is going to go on until you go to Target five hours before they open and sit in the parking lot contemplating whatever it is you contemplate, right? Yeah... I thought so.

• 2 months ago

No, I've never done that.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't have a hair dryer. Space heater? Lol.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I don't hun.

Please TOS report that troll impersonating me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope, never..........

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I never use a hairdryer

• 2 months ago

No darling, I do not.

Please TOS report that Level 1 ElliotTheCorgi answer. He is impersonating another user.

• 2 months ago

No...............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.