Do you ever use your hairdryer as a space heater?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I don't have a hair dryer and I have a space heater that I occasionally use. If you saw how I kept my hair then you would understand why I have no need for a hairdryer. But let's talk about what this is really about. Recently you used your hair dryer as a space heater and it either didn't work too well or you burnt the motor out trying to optimize the heat in a space not designed to be heated by a hairdryer. And now you don't have a hairdryer which is killing you because now you have to walk around with wet hair until it dries and that crap is going to go on until you go to Target five hours before they open and sit in the parking lot contemplating whatever it is you contemplate, right? Yeah... I thought so.

No, I've never done that.

• ..

I don't have a hair dryer. Space heater? Lol.

• ?

No, I don't hun.

Please TOS report that troll impersonating me.

• Kathy

Nope, never..........

• Olive

I never use a hairdryer

No darling, I do not.

Please TOS report that Level 1 ElliotTheCorgi answer. He is impersonating another user.

No...............