Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you think Kane will eventually go to Manchester Uniteds?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Most important football match https://yalla-shoot-match.com/

• August
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Don't think so. Why move clubs if you are happy and your wage is good ?

• 3 months ago

No, he stays until retirement or possibly go to China once he's past it but I can't see him leaving for any other English or European club now, he's Spurs through and through

• wouldn't he of left already?....not neccassarily to them but to any of the bigger clubs, but he hasn't,  wait's another 18 months or so and that ship may well of sailed....just saying innit..

Football one game ONE name....

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

What a fecking signing and huge statement to the EPL and Europe IF...he joined Liverpool!

Imagine if both Manchester United AND Liverpool battle to sign him over the summer..

and he's like 50/50 , just can't make up his mind...

tough choice but being a red I'd want him to holding a LFC scarf in the air posing for the cameras as opposed to seeing him don  the United jersey cos that would make them a very serious title challenging side over night.

Harry Kane though,  means one of the three we currently have are sold on and if so who ?

or can we keep our current trio of bobby, mane and mo AND have Kane ? :-D

what about Jota ? 

We should only try and sign Kane if Manure go in for him lol

then we should do what it takes to thwart their attempts to sign him :-D

• Adam
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No. Man United have as much chance of winning the league as Tottenham do. Why go to a club where you have little chance of winning the big trophies. If he goes anywhere I think it's Liverpool, Real Madrid or a club like that.

Edit - Aces i do think it would be a massive statement and if Liverpool want dominance its the sort of signing that would deliver. Also would you have to sell one of the 3? Could you not find a way to play bobby off Kane. 4 way deadly attack. 2 Good holders, your defence, quality team

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.