Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Football fans, would you watch it as much if there was no tv narrator, if it was not on tv?

Watch football match from https://yalla-shoot-match.com/

• ?

If it wasn’t on TV I wouldn’t be able to watch it at all. And TV coverage is much better with a commentator, they help build the excitement. 

• ?

The narrator helps to identify players and situations like VAR. I usually record the likes of MoD and skip all comments by the so called experts.   

• ?

Absolutely. Most of the commentary is moronic.

• I wouldn't watch it as much if Andy Hinchliffe was on pundetory duty all the time, yeah sry but come on he's terrible, goes on about crosses so much i sometimes wonder if he chose the wrong profession.. or if every team played like an Allerdyce team...lolz

No and I don't watch it anyway I prefer online stuff like films and animations innit

• Adam

Yes. I know this is a foreign concept for most premier League fans but if you buy a ticket and go to the stadium and watch a game in person you don't have the commentator. The best thing about football is the live experience. Honestly, I'd rather go watch a northern league division 2 game in the snow or rain live (level 10 of the English pyramid) than watch Man United v Liverpool or any premier League game on the tv

I often watch it without the sound on, because I find the non stop bombardment of historical facts and small talk annoying. You can't watch it as much if it was not on TV!