Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Can Marjorie Taylor Greene explain why George Soros would point a space laser at California instead of pointing it at Mara Lago?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm guessing "no"

• 3 months ago

Judging from what she's said so far, I doubt she can explain how to find your a$$ with both hands 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Health officails are saying that because of bidens failed "biden plan". Up to two million Americans will die of covid19 by the end of the year. biden has no idea what he is doing. 

• 3 months ago

One thing i agree with is that Soros is an enemy of society. He has his fingers in everything and now the Great Reset as well.

• 3 months ago

It was (allegedly) a coordinated campaign to frame up the poor power company.

It's an effing loony conspiracy theory that is only believed by the most gullible idiots out there.***

Do not expect it to make sense!

***And the Republicans have elected two of them to Congress!!!

• Yes
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Why is the left so terrified of this one freshman Congresswoman?  I thought you people hated when we criticized AOC for being a freshman?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.