Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A Good friend of mine DITCHED me to do a photo shoot with his girlfriend. What Can I Do about this?

Well, What had happened was, Me and a friend of mine were gonna go out for lunch today.

i was waiting up for him for 1-2 hours but he never showed up.

the reason why he didnt show was because he got invited to do a photoshoot with his girlfriend. And he got like $2,800  for the photo too.

He NEVER told me about the photo shoot, I found out via another friend who told me.

Now, I asked my friend (The one who promised me he'd meet me at lunch why he did not tell me about the photoshoot, And he (My Friend) told me that he (My Friend) was not allowed to tell anyone else. 

how do i tell my friend that what he did (Bailing on our lunch plans without telling me) really hurts? and should I ask him to give me the $2,800 he got?

Favorite Answer

No it's his money. He sounds flakey thought. A good friend should be able to tell you these things and whilst he might have felt conflicted he should have been able to tell you and then you understand because it's a lot of money.

Who's to say you couldn't meet after or before?

No, but how can he tell the other friend if he wasn't allowed to tell   

• me

Lol he should not give you 2800 he got. If hes a good friend otherwise...i may forgive him. Id be interested to know why he could not tell you though.