Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Qongresswoman Marjorie Traitor Greene thinks the California wildfires were started by secret Jewish “space laser.” Thoughts?

Update:

durango joe: No source I would provide would convince you because you’d just label it “fake news.” It’s interesting that Greene hasn’t denied she said this. Why not?

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There was a time when people thought that Louis Gohmert was the looniest Republican, and Sarah Palin was the stupidest. In one fell swoop, the GOP has one that makes them both look like Very Stable Geniuses.

QAnon has made such a mess of the GOP that I'm almost convinced that "Q" is a KGB agent.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Just when you think no one could  possibly be  even stupider than Sarah Palin......the GOP digs deep, and sh*ts out another unbelievably  lame turd like this. 

• 3 months ago

That woman is shot out. I thought America had crazies but she's in a whole new category altogether.

And to anyone who sees this for the toilet trash it is kudos.

• 3 months ago

You still have failed to provide a link to a credible source proving this accusation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • OTTO
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

The decline of critical thinking skills began with the propoganda attacking the science supporting global warming. It keeps going downhill. Some people are willing to believe whatever they are told by anyone who claims to speak the truth. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Israelis landed on the moon and posted a selfie-. A picture from the moon of Israel and an ice free North Pole. Triumph.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Only stupid people care about pointless small stuff like this. People need to start talking about real news, not this.

• 3 months ago

Remember,  half of the USA has an IQ under 100.   Tell them any kind of stupid story you want and they will believe you and will vote for you.  

• 3 months ago

There is seemingly no bottom to her depravity. Unfortunately many cretins like her have become more vocal and popular since Trump- and they all share a similar demographic profile.

Sorry, but she and the others like her make it more difficult for me to consider white candidates in general.

• 3 months ago

im sure that thought was also beamed into her brain by the space lasers......pfffttt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.