Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 3 months ago

Anyone decide to leave the country after coronavirus restrictions? What do u think about how badly this place sucks to live at & where?

Did u move? Did u experience any problems w coronavirus restrictions there?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What place is "this"? We get a lot of malcontented Australians on this board, even though they've done better with COVID than most places. You can't really escape a pandemic, you know, although it would be nice to live in some place like Australia, New Zealand or Singapore, where they did a pretty good job of keeping it out. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Friend I'm 60 years old I certainly wish that I could just pick myself up and go to someplace that was a tropical Paradise. But nothing's free everything costs big time money nowadays. Nobody offers a free place to stay refuge or exile!

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

MOVING to a country is very difficult unless ypur marketable skills i.e. programmer, are in demand. Marrying into a country can speed up things. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.