Jim Carey, washed up comedian, goes on line to ay cruel and mean things about Melania Trump.  is that the kind of entertainers we support.?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No, he is the kind of hateful, racist trash that liberals support. Not me by any means.

• 1 week ago

Look at how many people supported President Trump while he badmouthed people!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Does anyone really care what has-been actor Jim Carrey has to say?  I personally have always found him more annoying than funny.  Taking potshots at the former first lady is low but public figures put themselves out there to be praised or criticized.  Although he has become a recluse he is still a public figure himself and should exercise more discretion.

• 4 weeks ago

Who the F is "Jim Carey"?  Never heard of him.  I know of a Jim Carrey.  He has made cartoons & written incontrovertible truth about Melanoma Fraud, the "beard" for Orange Fraud, the recently deposed charlatan "president" of the U.S. 

I don't know about you, but neither I nor anyone I know "supports" entertainers.  We may watch some of their movies or television shows, or listen to their music, etc., but if they hoped to live off of me, they'd be begging for bread.  If you don't like what one says or does, no one holds a pistol to your head to force you to like them.  Why don't you stop snivelling & just go away?      

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Can't believe the meanness and hate on here.. you people are really sick!

• Butthurt much?  

• 4 weeks ago

That's what comedians do grow up.  Malania deserves a little "I don't really care do you?" Is that the kind of first lady Americans should support that she doesn't care she showed over and over again.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Did you get this upset when trump said mean and nasty things about anyone who disagreed with him? 

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Apparently. He needs a punch in the face 

• 4 weeks ago

Anything for publicity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.