Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Are women likely to compromise if the guy's personality and his career is good even if he isn't 10/10 in the looks department?

Favorite Answer

Listen, I can't speak for all females but I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to and it's not gym d**ks or frosty tip pretty boys. A job is good but it doesn't have to be a good job. Personality, character and humor are everything. While dumba** pretty boy is acting fake and saying lame ****, the dude that makes me laugh is the one I'm paying attention to. What I'm saying is, not all women are shallow gold diggers. 

• angie

I don't know about women, I know about me...if a guys looks are a 1 but he has the good taste to admire and court me then he has a shot. 

Yeah, but that kicks in in the middle to late 20s.Women appreciate hot until they face the future and the kind of lifestyle a substantial man can give them.

I think so. Looks aren’t always what matters and money definitely isn’t. It’s mostly personality and how you treat her.