Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

John Kerry: UK climate summit is world's 'last best chance'. How many 'last chances' does that make it now?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Shows you how ruthless,heartless and cruel climate activists are that during the day the Democrats feel the need to give create 'desperately needed' covid relief packages for people with one hand while Biden signs away thousands of jobs with the other.

His Great Reset trumps everyone else's right to feed themselves.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What a buffoon.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

About a million.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He's being overly optimistic, or just lying, our chances are long gone, climate summits are just pissing in the wind, only a huge technology leap can prevent catastrophe now

Ps. Scientists in the 70's underestimated what would happen, it's far worse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

for you youngsters - try to find out what the so called environmental alarmist "experts" said in the '70s about what shape the world would be in now. then you will find out how much you are being lieed to.

• 4 weeks ago

Human versus Nature?

It is not like Human versus Ant,  it's like Human versus Micro Ant.

Kerry? Same as AOC ?....of course not. For Kerry it is dirty politics, not stupidity.

For myself? First time I met with Climate Change was James Bond movie "For Your Eyes Only". The trolls would say what moron I should be. Shut up, after I saw many documentaries about ancient places under the water in the Mediterranean. I'm old enough to remember 50-60 years ago panic of the "Coming Ice Age".

In US we have only 2 alternates: Use this money to re-educate our working and middle class. Or to become slaves to AOC like leaders and oligarchs.

• T C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

July 22, 2010

Speaking at a town hall-style meeting promoting climate change legislation on Thursday, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) predicted there will be “an ice-free Arctic” in "five or 10 years.

Those unnamed scientists he quotes were spectacularly wrong, as their predictions of melting glaciers haven’t happened. This year’s (2021) summer Arctic minimum sea ice extent was nearly 1.5 million square miles. And, the Antarctic sea ice extent in September was more than 7 million square miles, the 13th greatest extent recorded by satellite. The growth in Antarctic sea ice is balancing the decline in Arctic sea ice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.