Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How do I confront people spreading lies about me having sex with people? There are least 3 guys who claim to have had sex with me.?

Do you mean that you want to confront people who are spreading untrue rumors about you at school? If that's the case, then just do it! Either that or ignore them. If anyone asks about your sex life (which is SUPPOSED to be a private thing by the way!) then just tell them the truth or say that it's NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS! ...If you tell them the said truth but they STILL won't believe you then you know who your real friends are! You don't need people like that in your life at best! 

Source(s): Asian-filipina. 36 going on 37 years exp

tell them how can they have sex with you if there dick are small as fries

I would suggest that you quietly tell a girlfriend who is known to gossip that those 3 guys not only have the smallest penises that you've ever seen, but two of them start ejaculating before it's fully in there and will never be able to satisfy a woman.

Maybe sue for harassment, emotional stress, etc on People's Court.  Be sure to have proof the lies came from them to win the case.

The fact that this case is about 3 MEN bragging doesn't surprise me.  Men do that.  Men are known to brag about things that did OR DID NOT happen.  Women are the ones then talked about negatively because (for some ridiculous reason) men are called studs whilst women are called sluts (when the behaviour has been identical). 

Most people are aware that this is the case and very many people ignore such stories or will say "he's lying but you could humour him is you wish".

The vast majority of stories (about sexual encounters) passed around between young people will be totally false or grossly exaggerated. Take most of them with a pinch of salt and a wink.

• -

maybe turn the story back on them and tell everyone how small their penis's are. Shame them back into the hole they crawled out of.

Pearl L. had the same problem except she WAS having sex with at least 14  guys.

just ask them to stop lying about you

I’d probably get my brothers or guy friends to beat them up tbh

Are they teenagers? No one will really believe them, I never did that but a lot of silly boys did, they have never had sex with anybody and just pressure each other, like trying to keep up with the Jonses.