I sprayed raid on my clothes by accident what should i do?

I sprayed raid on my clothes forgot i did and ened up bitting on my sleeve and tasted the chemical when u accidentally swallowed it will i be okay?

Update:

I**

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    Go take a shower and change all of your clothes you'll be just fine

  • 1 month ago

    Yes, it was an infinitesimal amount. Nothing that toxic would be over the counter if a tiny whif was  that deadly

  • 1 month ago

    maybe you should ask poison control about it

  • 1 month ago

    You're just fine.  Now change clothes before you forget again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.