Anonymous

How come no one seems to understand how I feel and how my mental state is when I try to explain to them?

For some reason everyone is not considerate of how I feel and what my needs are. I suffer from extreme depression and I like christmas lights and I have them up cause they help me. My family and the realtor is making me take them down in order to list the home. I've tried convincing him to let me keep them up and I told him to just list it but I feel like he's not willing to. It's been two weeks and he keeps on coming back and saying I need to put this away and that away. It's like I'm boxing up all of my life and I would have nothing left in my room. It makes me feel like I'm living in an psych ward cause that's what the rooms looks like in them. I tried talking to my friends about it and they don't even understand. Everyone keeps on telling me to grow up and take them down and I don't get it. I don't get why I have to please some stupid home buyer and make them picture themselves in my room when I suffer like freaking hell. I don't want to and I'm not going to take them down. I just don't get why no one understands me and why won't the darn realtor just like it already. Everyone makes me feel so bad that I just want to go get my shotgun. I'm so sick and tired of people. I just want to kill some people. How come no one understands me ? Why won't people stop giving me crap about my christmas lights ??? I'm not going to take them down.

IMPOSTER ! This is not the real Kenneth. The real Kenneth is most likely in prison, locked in solitary 24/7. Stop impersonating someone who doesn't deserve attention and fame.

its just temporary, you can always put them back up

Stop it with your whining. If you don't take it down, it will just sit there like it did last time like you complained about.