PIE
PIE asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

How many Conservatives like me are laughing at all of the Trump rants/questions on politics since he is no longer/never was a politician?

The Left can't let him go!

Favorite Answer

Trump is living RENT FREE in the Minds of all these Brain Wash Lib Zombies !

They are just confilcted because thye know how corrupt their side is and they don't want to admitt how much better Trump reali is !!!

The Good News is that The DEM's and Media (Propagandist) KNOW that they had to:1) Create >520,000 Fake People/Votes.2) Swap Trumps Votes With Bidens.3)Use Voting Machines that change Votes From Trump To Biden.4)Raise the DEAD and have them Vote For Biden.5)Send the Vote of "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"  over Seas to have Italy change them.6)Get Poll workers to Re Scan Batches of Fraudulent Votes more that 4 timeALL THIS just to get their WEAK, Insane , and Evil Party/Candidates to APPEAR like he Squeaked out a Win over Trump !They Know that The "AMERICAN PEOPLE" Overwhelmingly want Trump rather than the Insanity and Sickness of the DEM Party !!!!!

You are not a conservative!!

i dont think its funny

hopefully noone is

HILLARY !!!

Scared you, didn't I.

I'll him go. But not until he's held accountable for what he's done.

I think all the rioters are blaming trump now.