PIE
Lv 4
PIE asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

How many Conservatives like me are laughing at all of the Trump rants/questions on politics since he is no longer/never was a politician?

The Left can't let him go!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump is living RENT FREE in the Minds of all these Brain Wash Lib Zombies !

They are just confilcted because thye know how corrupt their side is and they don't want to admitt how much better Trump reali is !!!

The Good News is that The DEM's and Media (Propagandist) KNOW that they had to:1) Create >520,000 Fake People/Votes.2) Swap Trumps Votes With Bidens.3)Use Voting Machines that change Votes From Trump To Biden.4)Raise the DEAD and have them Vote For Biden.5)Send the Vote of "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"  over Seas to have Italy change them.6)Get Poll workers to Re Scan Batches of Fraudulent Votes more that 4 timeALL THIS just to get their WEAK, Insane , and Evil Party/Candidates to APPEAR like he Squeaked out a Win over Trump !They Know that The "AMERICAN PEOPLE" Overwhelmingly want Trump rather than the Insanity and Sickness of the DEM Party !!!!!

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

You are not a conservative!!

• 1 month ago

i dont think its funny

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

hopefully noone is

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

HILLARY !!!

Scared you, didn't I.

• 1 month ago

I'll him go. But not until he's held accountable for what he's done.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think all the rioters are blaming trump now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.