Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How do you ignore all distractions in life(Spiritual people only)?

Favorite Answer

By keeping focused on our goals. Learn to control your thoughts, or they will control you. 

Do you remember the testimony of Jesus walking on water? Big Deal. Jesus is half God, and would be able to do something like that. What is AMAZING is that Peter, and human being like you and me, got out of the boat and walked on the water too. That is AMAZING. How did he do that?

i will tell you how he did that. As long as his mind and thoughts were on Jesus Christ (looking at Him) he was able to do that which is impossible to do. But the very moment he looked away from Jesus to the DISTRACTION, he sank like a stone.

The lesson here is this: If you want to do that which is impossible to do, then keep your mind and thoughts on Jesus Christ ONLY, NOT on the things of the world, not on things YOU desire, not on ANY distractions. Because if you do, you too will sink like a stone.

• EddieJ

You have to use your spirituality to put the distractions into Tupperware containers.  If you use food coloring on the distractions it will be easier to put the tops on.  Remember to burp it before you seal it.

I don't think it is wise to ignore ALL distractions, that would be a quick way of getting burned to death when somebody shouted "FIRE!"

For me distance is the only why that I know how .

I meditate everyday to keep myself stress free as a lot of distractions around.