Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 month ago

why do pages on yahoo news page load ,then 2 seconds later reloads again in different format?

is this the best STEM graduates one of the biggest companies in the world can get, they can't even write html code to get a page to load properly, go back to windows 98 , atleast the pages didnt f--k around and just loaded the damn text and pictures.

I sometimes have that happen. But, the problem is not at  Yahoo!'s end. The problem is with my end, mainly with poor ISP service. 

Oooh, someone who knows about Win98 and acronyms like STEM is nobody to mess with.

FWIW, though, Yahoo is the remnant brand that (along with AOL) makes up the Oath group within the Verizon Media subsidary of Verizon Communications.  It's not top-tier in either revenue or number of employees.

...and, like MOP, I don't see those issues, either. 

Have you tried unplugging and rebooting your attitude?

What is most likely happening is that one article or one advertisement loads late, which then pushes everything else around.  Everything loads well for me.  

Interestingly enough, the articles on Yahoo's page load fine for me. No reloading issues.