My teacher doesn't seem to want to hangout with me, advice?

Im 18 and my history teacher is a man in his 30s or 40s with brown hair and school is currently virtual due to coronavirus and I go to a public North Carolina school and have really bad social anxiety and almost no friends and rarely leave my house and recently I emailed my history teacher due to the fact im an adult now asking if we could go get smoothies and hangout and he said he would see if he can and its been several weeks and whenever I ask he's never available 

Favorite Answer

hes not supposed to hang out with you

You are a child. If you weren't, you would not be in school, but be in the work world. Adults do not go to school. Adults also are allowed to drink. 

He does not want to hang out with you, because it is not appropriate, and it's illegal for him to have a sexual relationship with you because you are a student. Although, having sex with people your age should always be illegal. But this is a nice enough start. 

He can't hang out with one of his students.

Ask again after you graduate.

He doesn't want to because it's entirely inappropriate.

You are very seriously troubled, and you also appear to have a short attention span.  You don't remember what you've posted from one minute to another?

.

"I have a crush on one of my STUDENTS, is there anything I can do? Hello! I'm a male math teacher in my 60s and there is this this really hot guy in the class who is 17 I think? He is so good looking and I can't help but be turned on by him and I want to be friends with him. I am worried he would find it inappropriate but I want to try to be more then teacher and student, advice?"  https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201...

.

“My computer slapped my face ? So i was on my imac 2008 20 inch and i got in an argument with it and it screamed at me and slapped my face hard where I got a bruise and then it laughed at me like f*ck”

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

Might be against school policy for him to be around students (even ex-students) on a social basis outside of school. If someone from the school went for smoothies and saw you guys together (even if you're just hanging out and talking about life), they may tell school staff members or spread rumors at the school. He's probably worried about his reputation/job. Maybe he's married and his wife doesn't want him meeting you alone. I'm sure it's nothing personal.

He would probably lose his job if he got caught dating a student.