How come some websites cant be viewed without using an app?

I should be able to go to any website with out using an app

Ivwas going to a news site and it said open with app or sign in to google to read the news story i was trying to see

• 5 days ago

Best website development service https://bx-master.com/

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Some websites are configured only to be viewed with a portsble device.

The website is there. But, they want to know something about you before they let you in. 

Some news websites  have paywalls. They want you to have a current subscription to allow you to read news. They need a means of income. One way to generate income is to sell advertising. Another is to reduce or eliminate advertising, and get the readers to pay.

But, they asked you to sign in to Google. Another possibility is that they want to know something about you. That is, when you sign in using Google, they will receive some of the information Google has about you.

We can only speculate why they restrict access that way.  If you want to know more, I suggest you contact the news site and ask them.

May I ask if the news site allows readers to comment on the various news stories, opinion, or other material there?  If so, they might require a log in to make it harder trolls to comment as anonymous users.  But, news sites usually allow reading without requiring logging in. They require logging in to comment. 

what APP we talking about? the browser?

• Bill-M

I have never seen a website that required an App.  You could be the victim of a SCAM.

Explain? I’ve never had this issue unless it’s a game.