?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Could you afford to have two girlfriends 👯‍♀️ 😳 ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah.. Maybe someday.. Who knows.. I'd be down if they were. If not.. Just cut off their allowance then. Don't really plan on anyone else bejng around tho. That just way over complicates things. And undecided between the 2. Like ive said before tho.. And I'll say it again.. All other bets are off.. If.. And if I suspect.. They are no good and drama.. Yeah.. No.. Thats not welcome.. No drama is welcome.. All other bets will be off. They aint who i thought they were. I'll be looking into backgrounds before i were to ever let them in my life anyways so.. They have never made it past that stage. I'm thinking/suspecting they are no good and demonic tho.. With their red dress they had on... I also think she does spell work on me.. I will be cutting them off before thwy ever make it to the final stage. So dont act like i disnt tell you. The divine knows what im saying

... It aint my fault it didnt work out... 

• 1 month ago

Not anymore.  In the 1980's, I often had two, & sometimes three.  Prices of many things have risen far beyond the rate of inflation.  I couldn't afford drinks, dinners or concert tickets on the scale I once did.  Of course, now my wife wouldn't like it much either.  It was good having 2 or 3 women to bed on any given day.  Among them, you could always get exactly what you wanted.       

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably but why would I want that when I don't even want a girlfriend. I like my peace and quiet. A man can't have that when he has to constantly provide a woman with attention.

• 1 month ago

thats up to you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I could afford to have them.........I probably couldn't afford the damage they'd cause when they discovered each other. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends.....

Are they “girlfriends” or “gold diggers”? 

Big difference there.....

• 1 month ago

maybe but I couldn't what would happen when either one of them finds out

Source(s): * couldn't afford
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.